Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Time flies and here I am in 2014. 
2013 was awesome year, year of favor and Grace from God. Joy, sorrow, tears, good, bad everything in there. For some reason i think this 2013 is one of best year for me, many surprises from God and things that i never thought or imagined were happened. Some are good some are bad, but mostly that were best things in my life.

2014.
I dont know what will happen this year. The best thing is yet to comes. And i think i prepare myself to be ready. For i know who holds me for my future. Like this picture you will see a lake and my foot. I walk by faith not by sight. Faith the lake of blessings and miracles. 
                        

I don't know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what lies ahead.

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R    2 0 1 4

No comments: