Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A geek and part time blogger is raise from the death! Welcome home!

Last two weeks i just bought an ipad mini. Why i choose this gadget because it’s small and light and easy to bring everywhere. It was started when I'm so interested with my officemate’s kindle and want to buy it so badly..i could read books everywhere..but after do some survey…the winner goes to...ipad mini...i chose to bought it..which is on ipad i'm no just could get read books but some other that important for me.
 I really loves reading book… Yes I’m a moody geek! When i really want to reading books, i will read and finished so badly and add buy some books and finished it soon! But sometimes when i get lazy i ignore it for months! LoL…😸
the reason Maybe because i’m too tired or too lazy so i prefer to sleep! Hahahha
..so back to ipad, i realized if i will more traveling as Auditor i should bring book! But i’m a person always forget my books! And other reason, it heavy if i will bring some books, So no other choice than e-book! 
Actually I dont like ebook, I like smell of paper book! But since the better choice was ebook for my situation, so let use this new ipad mini as my reason why i chose to bought this book! So i asked my friends ebook files from her kindlebook, and so happy with those interesting files but I must convert it to Epub file (format read for ibooks ipad mini)..and so happy with those kind of file ebooks could import to my ipad mini! When I open iBooks apps, i feels like found heaven on ipad…it is now become my hiding place, My iBooks’ “Bookshelf”…

the other reason also What makes me happy that…those books are difficult to find in any bookstore in My city…😒 Those ebooks are novels (heavy and light contain), motivating,christian books and  all kinds of genre books and mostly are bestsellers, and even my manuals related my job i have put here and could open anytime.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
And this iBooks apps, the other advantages, I could read a book and put some notes, highlighted, and i also could get translation on the book I read, when i get lost with the meaning (english). I don't even need to open dictionary! 
It have the definition like oxford dictionary!...yeay! Maybe i kinda late to realized this…but I’m in ❤ to my iBooks bookshelf on my Ipad mini! I could read everywhere and anytime! 

And…one good thing on this ipad mini that my other hobbies to write blog, could access and write anytime, so i will have no excuse to stop sharing or writing on my blog..everything on my mind…let get share it! Yeeeaaayy!!πŸ˜‚

No comments: