Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy National Children Day 2013!

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Today, Indonesia, my lovely country, celebrates National Children Day...and I think today Google Indonesia also show the support and celebrate this day with 2 children, A girl and A boy. A boy wear a elementary school uniform in Indonesia which is read and white, while A girl wear a girl scout uniform in elementary school uniform in Indonesia.

And today I want to celebrate this special day...this National Children Day..by writing this post...

What can moves me? What is my strength? What is my weakness? What is my passion? What is my great desire? What is my calling?  THE ANSWER is only one...C   H    I    L    D    R    E    N...
One of my motto ..Loves God, Loves Children...
I can't imagine if in this world only men and women and there's no children..I think I can't live in this world if there's no children anymore..LoL..

Living in the developing country and a big country in Indonesia, makes me thankful, which it's makes me realize why I'm stay in this world..
I'm here to see and see, and I'm doing here to act and act.

Kinda confuse huh?
I'm here to see the reality of children's life now and see what should like children's life in Indonesia, and I'm doing here to act my best for children and will let children act tor themselves and other children...
Living in this crazy and hard world, PUSH myself not just THINK but ACT!
What have I do for those children..I cant stop crying if I see and hear about the reality about children..But my tears aren't enough for children...My "sweat" or my labor does!!
One of my favorite author and my inspirator Wess Stafford, my "Papa Wess" always talk about
 
"Do we treat children with respect? Do we seek to build them up? Or do we neglect them? Do we become advocate for them when they can't speak for themselves?"


“I’m convinced that one of the most powerful forces on earth is the prayer of a child.”
Wess Stafford

“If we nurture the dreams of children, the world will be blessed. If we destroy them, the world is doomed!”
Wess Stafford


 
It moves me to ACT!

So, what am I doing for children?

Now, I'm not working.. I live my life for children in this world..I'm lucky when God put me in Compassion, not just work but to live for children in poverty...I'm a luckiest and happiest person when I'm around children... do you?


I don't want to teach anybody here about children...but..do you realize how precious they are? Don't wait until you realize...this world will become NOTHING without them!




 For me it's just very simple..
L O V E S     G O D ,    L O V E S     C H I L D R E N

xoxo
SunsetLady 

No comments: